£329.99 inc VAT
Out of stock
- A rod like no other! XLR means Xtra-Long Range, and that’s exactly the sole purpose of this rod. To deliver baits and PVA bags to the horizon.
- Made from Hi-Modulus Nano Matrix 46 ton carbon and wrapped in a 1K weave along its full length.
- Available in one length and test curve only 13ft 3.75lb. In the right hands the Magnum XLR can deliver baited rigs to well over 200 Yards.
- As soon as you pick up the XLR you will immediately tell that it is very different to any other rod that you have handled before. Flex the tip and immediately you can feel the power in the blank.
- Key to achieving these kinds of distances is the specially tapered butt section. So fast is the taper that the XLR will easily cope with leads up to 6oz in weight.
- Of course pushing rods like this to the limit demands the highest performance fittings. That’s why we chose a CNC machined Alps reel seat for maximum reel security, and Fuji KWAG to cope with the fast line speed and heavy duty shock leaders required for such a specialist tool.
- NANO MATRIX CARBON – NMC: Stronger, Lighter, Higher Performance Blanks.
- ANTI-SCRATCH FINISH: Ensures your rods look great after years of use.
- ANTI-FRAP TIP GUIDE: Reduces line wrapping around the tip.
- SEA-GUIDE TUXTLSG GUIDES: Highest quality Titanium finish SIC double leg guides.
- STAINLESS STEEL BUTT CAP: Featuring laser etched logo.
- CARBON CLONE REEL SEAT – 18MM: Ultra lightweight and machined from carbon tube.
- 1-K WEAVE: For added strength and increased tip speed recovery.